As a company grows, it’s important to make sure everyone stays on the same page. How do you encourage good communication between teams? One way is to schedule regular corporate meetings to bring together team members who don’t normally connect during their workday. These company-wide meetings should be fun and engaging, as well as informative. Below are some suggestions for holding a successful corporate event:
- Book an off-site venue to take employees out of their work environment and allow them to interact in a different way.
- Allow time for employees to mingle before the event. When employees arrive, they get a handful of colored tokens. Each team gets its own color. Employees should collect tokens from members of other teams. The team whose members collect the most tokens wins. This activity encourages employees to talk to people outside their own team members.
- Arrange poster boards around the room and write a problem or situation the company faces across the top of each. Give every employee a pad of sticky notes and a pen. Have them move from board to board, writing ideas on the sticky notes and attaching them to the boards. Encourage unique or unusual suggestions. After everyone has finished, read off the most inventive solutions and engage in group discussion about the original issues. This activity promotes creative problem solving and teamwork.
- Plan team-building activities to encourage employees to work together at solving problems with creative thinking.There are many team building activity ideas available online suitable for any corporate goal.
- Have a raffle. Give each employee a raffle ticket as they arrive. Award more tickets for winning team building activities. At the end of the meeting, draw numbers for prizes such as a paid day off or free lunch for the winner’s team.
At The Legacy, we know how to host your corporate meeting with style. Whether it’s a corporate wide luncheon or an all day team building event, we are the premium venue in Jacksonville, TX for your corporate meeting. For more information or to make a reservation, please contact us today.